Get Your Restylane Treatment in Colorado Springs at Revival to Reduce Wrinkles & Folds and Add Fullness to Your Lips
Here's what you need to know about getting safe, esthetically-pleasing Colorado Springs Restylane treatment from certified aesthetic injection nurse specialist, Stacy Bair, RN, at Revival by Stacy:
RESTYLANE®, is an injection made of a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid to fill out mild to moderate wrinkles and folds of the face. For example, it's possible to reduce the lines from the corners of your mouth to your nose. It can also fill out and add definition to lips. The results look natural and one application can last a long time.
Restylane is formulated to act like the hyalauronic acid of your body. Wrinkles and folds are smoothed away. Lips are fuller. Immediate results. Immediate satisfaction.
Contact Revival by Stacy for your complimentary consultation and discover if Restylane is right for you.
Be Safe by Being Informed
You should always be aware of the benefits and risks of any aesthetic medicine treatment. By scheduling a consultation with an injection specialist, like Stacy Bair, RN, you can ask all the necessary questions about preparing for your procedure, details about the procedure and product itself, and how to care for yourself after treatment.
We only use FDA-approved products at Revival. You always get the right amount of product at the right price.
Enhance Your Lips
Beautiful lips that last long after your lipstick is gone
Restylane® or Restylane-L® for lip enhancement for patients over 21 years
Why is young skin so supple and full? In part, because of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity. Restylane is a unique formulation of hyaluronic acid that helps maintain lip fullness for up to 6 months.
The first and only FDA-approved products for lip enhancement
Setting the standard in lip enhancement
Restylane® and Restylane-L® are the first and only FDA-approved products for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. And that's great news—because who doesn't want beautiful lips?
- Restylane is uniquely formulated to give your lips fullness and definition
- Restylane treatments can subtly enhance your lips
- Restylane provides natural-looking and lasting results with just one treatment—for up to 6 months
- Restylane gives you a level of correction you can't get with cosmetics
Find Your Ideal Lip
Lips that say "you"—beautiful and just the way you want them
Everyone has an “ideal lip.” Discover yours.
Everyone’s facial structure is different—and so is everyone's ideal lip shape and size. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are helping redefine lip enhancement (for patients over 21) with treatment that follows well-accepted aesthetic guidelines. Used in this way, Restylane or Restylane-L can help you achieve your own “Ideal Lip.”
THE DIVINE PROPORTION—AN ARTIST'S VISION OF BEAUTY
For centuries, artists have used the Divine Proportion to create harmony and balance. For lips, it translates into a guideline that the upper lip should be about 40% of the total height of the lips, and the bottom lip should be about 60%.
Your ultimate goals with Restylane or Restylane-L should be discussed during your initial doctor visit, which is why it's so important to choose an experienced doctor who understands lip aesthetics.
IS LIP ENHANCEMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Restylane and Restylane-L can be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. Like many people, you may want fuller lips. Your lips may benefit from more volume and symmetry. Look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you see:
Attempts to enhance lip contours and fullness with lipsticks and lip plumpers offer limited results. Truly effective lip enhancement requires a professional-grade product administered by a trained healthcare professional. If you and your doctor agree it's the right choice, Restylane or Restylane-L can add fullness and definition to your lips, with an aesthetically pleasing, natural-looking result.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT RESTYLANE TREATMENT
After treatment, you might have some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, or tenderness. These are typically mild in severity and normally last less than 14 days in lips. Swelling may be more likely in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years.
WHO SHOULD NOT USE THE RESTYLANE FAMILY OF PRODUCTS
Restylane and Restylane-L should not be used by people with previous bad allergies, particularly t o microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria, or by people with serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment. Restylane and Restylane-L should not be used by people with bleeding disorders, during pregnancy, or when breastfeeding. Restylane-L should not be used by anyone with a known allergy to lidocaine.
Lip Treatment Process
A step-by-step guide to lip treatment with Restylane® or Restylane-L®
What you need to know before, during and after lip treatment
The first and most important step is to sit down with a healthcare professional for a consultation on how Restylane orRestylane-L can temporarily improve the appearance of your lips. If you decide to try Restylane or Restylane-L for lip enhancement (for patients over 21), be sure to speak with your physician about the treatment process first, and browse through our list of do's and don'ts below.
- Avoid using aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St John's wort, or high doses of vitamin E supplements, as these may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Talk with your healthcare professional if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores. He or she may prescribe a medication to minimize recurrence.
- Treatment with Restylane or Restylane-L generally takes less than an hour (individual treatment times may vary)
- Your healthcare professional will cleanse and prepare the area to be treated. Then Restylane or Restylane-L gel is injected into the treatment area using an ultra-fine needle to create the desired effect.
- See immediate and visible results.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing).
- Reduce the risk of facial cold sore recurrence that could be caused by needle punctures. Talk with your healthcare professional about medications that may minimize an outbreak.
- Avoid taking aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St John's wort, or high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- After treatment, you might have some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, or tenderness. These are typically mild in severity and normally last less than 14 days in lips. Swelling may be more likely in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years.
- Contact your healthcare professional if you experience side effects beyond 14 days—and ask about follow-up appointments.
Learn What Restylane Can Do for You
To schedule a free consultation with Restylane specialist, Stacy Bair, RN, at Revival by Stacy, call 719-590-9618.